Laser facial rejuvenation has several different techniques in method, results, and even how long it takes. What is laser facial rejuvenation?
What is laser facial rejuvenation treatment?
It is the use of focused light laser beams in the form of pulses to improve wrinkles, lines, and changes in skin color, such as: freckles and melasma, and it also helps to rejuvenate the surface of the skin
Defects treated by laser facelift
Laser facial rejuvenation treats many defects and problems that the face suffers from, including:
- Deep wrinkles under the eyes, along the nose, and even reaching the mouth.
- Skin sagging in the face and neck.
- Freckles and melasma, it works to unify the skin color.
- Scars or traces of old wounds.
- Color pigments from the face.
Pros of laser facelift
One of the most important advantages of this process is:
- In most cases, laser facelift achieves the desired results quickly.
- There is no pain during the laser facelift session.
- It does not require much time for treatment sessions.
- It does not require much time to heal after the session, as the skin usually returns to normal within a week or two.
General instructions before performing laser plastic surgery.
Here is a set of instructions that you should know before undergoing laser facelift surgery in the following:
- Stop using any cosmetics, including creams and lotions, at least 24 hours before undergoing the laser procedure.
- Undergoing some tests and this is normal, and the purpose of these tests is to ensure that you are ready to undergo this medical procedure.
- It is not possible to undergo laser surgery if you are pregnant or if you are still breastfeeding.
- Stay away from all kinds of strong soaps that contain chemicals, and the best cleanser in this case is the one that contains natural materials.
- Avoid peeling the skin for 3 days after the laser session to reduce sensitivity and irritation, especially in the first week.